Friday 9 April 2010

The plan so far

So we are back home now and all geared up on getting me healed from this damn beast. We did a big shop at the homeopathic pharmacy in LA so I could get started right away on the angiogenesis inhibitors as well as other things to fight cancer and boost immune function. I will list it all below. I am taking 61 pills a day at the moment although we may be able to get that down a bit with finding higher doses of things.

As far as what was concluded in our last meeting with Dr Gammill we have a few decisions to make. I really need to get the tumour load down so my body has a chance to fight back. My spleen is the most obvious place to start as I can loose it without major problems. I am not too happy about this but I chance my spleen bursting if I don't get it removed. So we need to find a doctor in the UK who will agree to remove it for me. One of the downfalls of Nationalised Medicine is that you can't just ask for proceedures to be done. They have to agree to it. Now to deal with the tumours in my liver we are looking at Radio Frequency Ablation. I found a few places that do this on the NHS so I just need to get a doctor to refer me to one. They can blast many small tumours in the liver this way. It just takes one overnight stay.

For the tumours on my chest we are looking at conformal radiation or IMRT or gamma knife radiation. This type of radiation has minimal damage to the body as it targets just the tumour and not any other area. I am hoping what I am doing myself at home will shrink the tumours but these are my options to give my body a break so I can fight the rest of the cancer floating around in my blood. If I can't get these things done on the NHS (which is a big possibility)then we will go to China (yes China!)where they have all this really high tech equipment but for a lot cheaper than going private in England. Dr Gammill sends people over there all the time. China could cost around $20,000.

Once I get the majority of the tumours out of my body then I will continue on with all my home medicines and hope that it will keep the tumours from coming back. Healthy diet, healthy lifestyle free of chemicals and keeping constant tabs on my cancer will be the way forward. I can't ever get complacient about it.

I have a few doctors appoitments coming up where I will be discussing this plan and hopefully I will find someone who will agree to this. If not we are going to China!

Here is the list of stuff I am taking....

Selium 500mcg promotes apoptosis
Vitamine E Succinate 1000mg promotes apoptosis
Vitamine C 3000mg immune function
Zinc 50mg immune function
Vit D3 1000mg promotes apoptosis and immune defense
Tri Magnesium 600mg immune
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 1200mg immune function
DHA(codliver oil) 500mg general health
DHEA 10mg adreanal function
Iodine 2 drops needed for everything!
Evening Primrose 1000mg cancer fighter
Cell Forte (IP6+Isodol) 6 pills boosts immune and cancer fighter
Lipotropic Complex 6 day helps with liver
Bromelain 850mg anti-inflamitory and cancer fighter
DIIM 4 day promotes apoptosis and angiogenesis inhibitor
Beta Glucan 1000mg immune function
Immunity Mushroom 2 day immune function
Thymunex 3 spray day immune function
CoQ10 200mg many things
Curcumin w/bioperine 5.6gm angiogenesis inhibitor
Shark Cartalage 5.250gm angiogenesis inhibitor
Captopril 75mg angiogenesis inhibitor
Thalidomide 1 pill angiogenesis inhibitor
Green tea 1000mg apoptosis
Hoxeys Formula cancer fighter
Astragalus 1 dropper 3xday
Echinacea Goldenseal 1 dropper 5xday for one week
Fermented Soy Protein powder 4 tblsp day cancer fighter
Bitter Almond Oil with cyclodextrin 4 day kills cancer
Greens Powder and Spirulina
Paul d’Arco Tea 10tblsp day immune function

2 comments:

  1. whoa, china!! don't worry about the cost as all your friends are cooking up different fundraisers every day. go nat!! xoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete